MC- Seminars Presents:
Have you found CPT, and ICD codes difficult to understand? Are you looking for easy ways to complete insurance billing forms? Do you need help understanding EOBs, covered services and expected payouts? Do you want help filling out paperwork, and using billing software? Then this program is for you. We will use a hands on approach and fill out billing forms for several diagnoses as part of this program. Updated with new information on the Affordable Care Act Government Exchanges!
Marlisa Brown MS RD, CDE, CDN and Constance MSED, RD, CDE, CDN
Both with successful private practices, together they will take their 30 plus years of experience to give you the tools you need to take that next step.
(Approved by CDR for 3 RD CEUs, program registration includes: All materials, workbook, and snack break.)
- The basics of insurance forms
- Selecting appropriate CPT codes
- Obtaining ICD-9 codes
- What are ICD-10 codes?
- Provider check list before you submit claims to an insurance company
- In network and out of network – what’s the difference?
- Super bills
- Multiple diagnoses
- Estimation of Benefits (EOBS)
- Billing Software vs. Online Billing
- Accounting and record keeping